Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My Cartoon Self-Portrait

Recently, I did a vector cartoon in Illustrator CC 2017.


          The strongest part of my project is color and relief. I used colors to match the shades of light. I used flat vectors to express my cartoon in an artistic way.

          I could improve on the glasses. I could have used the pen tool instead of the blob brush tool. The  glasses could be more precise.

          I used the pen tool, blob brush, and gradient tool. I used the pen tool to create flat vectors, I used the blob brush tool to create the glasses, and I used the gradient tool for the background.

          The only difficult part was when I started it, I did not know where to start. I demonstrated the objectives by making this cartoon out of flat vectors.

If I could do this again, I would make a detailed background.




My Rating: 8

I could've done better, I could've made a detailed background and made the glasses with the pen tool.
 
       

1 comment:

  1. Cartoon Creativity:4
    Effort:4
    Dodge/Burn:4
    Pen tool:4
    Craftsmanship: 4
    Blog:3
    A

    ReplyDelete