Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Whitnsfalls USA

          On Sunday, I went to Whitinsville, Mass to see 4 waterfalls. I took this magnificent photo at the Whitin Mill.

          The strongest part of this photo is the composition & the depth of field. The reason is that I took this photo from an angle, I made it so the mill was on the edge.

          I think I could improve on the bottom edge & camera/tripod placement. I think it needs  this improvement because the fence appeared on the bottom.

          I used a Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera on a tripod with an IR remote to take this photo. The mode I used was S mode so I could get the blurred effect on the running water.

         I put my camera on a tripod so the photo could be legible. I used the remote to reduce shaking. I used S mode for the effect.

          The easy part was probably everything. The reason being that I do my best when taking photos.






My Rating: 10/10

          I really enjoy photographing waterfalls, so I do my best to capture their true beauty.
       
         







No comments:

Post a Comment